Michael Roth, President
Michael Roth ‘78 is beginning his third year as University president. While a student at the University, Roth designed his own major called “history of psychological theory.” He was also the president of Alpha Delta Phi. As president he is known on campus for chatting up tour groups and writing an online blog.

Michael Whaley, Vice President for Student Affairs
More commonly known as “Dean Mike,” Whaley is the Vice President for Student Affairs. Having previously served as the Dean of Student Services and the Interim Dean of the College, his current title was specifically designed to fulfill these very roles. Known for working collaboratively with students, one of Whaley’s many projects has been to find ways to improve freshman orientation week.

Sonia Manjon, Vice-President for Diversity and Strategic Partnerships
Sonia Manjon’s job is to encourage open campus dialogue on issues of diversity and campus life. On campus she works to counter and prevent intolerance. Off campus, she’s spent her free time in D.C. pushing for more federal support for higher education.

David Meyer, Director of Public Safety
As Director of Public Safety, David Meyer has headed the University’s Public Safety (PSafe) officers since 2006. He may be the last person you want to run into on a Friday night Solo cup in hand, but at Meyer’s command PSafe works around the clock to keep the University’s campus as safe as possible.

Fran Koerting, Director of Residential Life
Fran Koerting has been the Director of Residential Life (ResLife) since 2005. Working collaboratively with both staff and student employees, Koerting helps ensure that campus housing stays on track. Each spring, she heads the intensive General Room Selection (GRS) process, in which all students choose their housing for the upcoming school year.

Mike Pernick ’10 and Becky Weiss ‘10, President and Vice President of the WSA
Mike Pernick and Becky Weiss are president and vice president respectively of the Wesleyan Student Assembly (WSA). After running unopposed for a second term last year, the new school year should be an exciting one for the returning WSA president and his new vice presidential pick.