The men’s squash team is riding a three-match winning streak after a series of strong performances in the Boston Round Robin on Nov. 21-22. After a loss to Bates in their opening match, the Cardinals rebounded to edge Northeastern University and sweep Boston University and M.I.T.

Following a 9-0 loss to the Bobcats on the tournament’s opening day in which Bates swept eight of nine matches, the Cardinals showcased their depth in a nail-biter against Northeastern. While Wesleyan’s top three fell in close matches, the Cardinals rolled to victories at the No. 4 (Brewster Lee ’13, 3-1), No. 5 (Lonnie Gibbs ’10, 3-1), No. 7 (Graham Immerman ’10, 3-2), No. 8 (Kyle Baicker-McKee ’10, 3-0), and No. 9 (Shivan Bhavnani ’13, 3-0) spots for the 5-4 win.

Wesleyan dominated Boston U. and M.I.T. the following day, taking both matches by scores of 9-0. The top three of Matt Candal ’11, Dale Kobrin ’11, and Nate Fowles ’10 won their six matches by a combined score of 18-5, and Baicker-McKee, Bhavnani, Keitaro Sagawa ’12, and Carlos Richardson ’12 combined for an 18-2 mark at the 7-9 positions.

The Cardinals return to action this weekend with four matches in the Wesleyan Round Robin, starting with St. Lawrence University on Friday night.