Dear Bon Appétit,

We wanted to thank you for all the hard work you do day-in and day-out to serve the students at Wesleyan. You all go above and beyond your roles to form meaningful and significant relationships with students.

We appreciate your dedication to the Wesleyan community and we wanted to take the time to thank individuals who we have been lucky enough to get to know: Josh Hamilton (master of all things Late Night and owner of Zam, the best dog ever), Marcy (super nice and always willing to work with students. Basically a wonderful person), Phil (quite a character but runs a tight ship), Mert (PIZZA MAN!!! But seriously, you rock), Wendy (always brightens our days), Flo (superwoman), Leonard (funny-ass [dude]. Yell a little louder, please?), Dave (guaranteed to remember your birthday), Charlene (a behind-the-scenes superstar), John Kehoe (awesome and a baller), Josh Rossner (a friendly dude), Ken (DJ KRAZE!! Thanks for the sick beatz and putting the tables back after we move them), John Estevez (we like seeing your friendly face in the elevator), John Maldonado (super chill), and Freddy (Late Night celeb).

To all those who we missed (we’re sure there are many), we hope to get to know you, too.

Also, we want to give Bon Appétit a special shout-out for working their butts off in the cold during Snowpocalypse. We could not have survived the long, dark, cold, desolate days without your sandwiches and smiles.
Much Love,
Alyssa Rassi and Ann Wheeler on behalf of the Wesleyan Student Body

P.S. Get more Lucky Charms!

Rassi and Wheeler are members of the Class of 2012.