The Argus welcomes Letters to the Editor (formerly known as Wespeaks) for people to share their opinions on topics of interest to the Wesleyan community. The submission deadline for letters to the editor is 4 p.m. on Monday for publication in Tuesday’s issue, and 4 p.m. on Thursday for publication in Friday’s issue. Letters to the Editor are also published online at the time they are put into print.

The Argus reserves the right to edit all submissions for length. The Argus will not edit Letters to the Editor for spelling, content, or grammar. All submissions must be accompanied by a title. The editorial staff may provide titles for any submissions. All letters to the editor should be submitted through the Argus website and should include the author’s name and email address.

Letters to the Editor are published under the discretion of the Editors-in-Chief, and not every submitted letter will be published. The Argus reserves the right to withhold Letters to the Editor submitted anonymously. The Argus also reserves the right to withhold Letters to the Editor that are excessively vulgar or nonsensical, or that constitute personal attacks, defamation, or hate speech. (Updated January 2016)

Letters to the Editor

By clicking submit, I acknowledge that this letter to the editor will be permanently preserved in the online archives.