Editors-in-Chief: For general questions about joining our staff, contact EICs Jenny Davis (jdavis02@wesleyan.edu) and Erica DeMichiel (edemichiel@wesleyan.edu)

News: The News Section is the heart of The Wesleyan Argus as it provides up-to-date information about events and controversies on campus and otherwise affecting the Wesleyan community.

Contact News Editors: Gili Lipman (glipman@wesleyan.edu), Natasha Nurjadin (nnurjadin@wesleyan.edu), and Aaron Stagoff-Belfort (astagoffbelf@wesleyan.edu)

Features: The Features Section gives writers an expanded creative license as it includes profiles of individuals, groups, and clubs, as well as doing in-depth pieces on campus trends, and events.

Contact Features Editors: Emma Davis (ecdavis@wesleyan.edu) and Jake Lahut (jlahut@wesleyan.edu)

Arts: The Arts Section covers campus events from a cappella in basements to professional visiting productions in the Center for the Arts, as well as significant events in the world beyond Wesleyan. Music, movies, television, theater, dance, writing, performance, and visual art all fall into this section.

Contact Arts Editors: Isabel Fattal (ifattal@wesleyan.edu), Henry Spiro (hspiro@wesleyan.edu), and Emmet Teran (eteran@wesleyan.edu)

Sports: The Sports Section covers Wesleyan varsity athletics and occasionally editorials on professional sports.

Contact Sports Editors: Illan Ireland (iireland@wesleyan.edu) and Sam Prescott (sprescott01@wesleyan.edu)

Opinion: Write for the Opinion Section if you want to craft engaging arguments about current events, campus issues, or anything you feel passionate about. We encourage any level of participation, but are always looking for columnists who want to write about one particular issue every other week.

Contact Opinion Editors: Dan Bachman (dbachman@wesleyan.edu), Emma Solomon (esolomon@wesleyan.edu), and Henry Spiro (hspiro@wesleyan.edu)

Photo: The Photo Section takes pictures for all sections of The Argus.

Contact Photo Editors: William Halliday (whalliday@wesleyan.edu) and Jonas Powell (jmpowell@wesleyan.edu)

Layout: The Layout staff designs each issue of The Argus using Adobe InDesign.

Contact Production Managers: Matt Wallock (mwallock@wesleyan.edu)

Copy: Copy Editors’ main duty is to check and improve all written text. This includes: copy, bylines, headlines, photo captions, and sometimes advertisements. With eagle-like precision and consistency, an Argus copy editor must proofread for mistakes in spelling, grammar, terminology, and punctuation according to the guidelines of The Argus Style Guide and the AP Style Guide.

Contact Head Copy Editors: Sarah Regan (sregan@wesleyan.edu) and Emmet Teran (eteran@wesleyan.edu)