Editors-in-Chief: For general questions about joining our staff, contact EICs Natasha Nurjadin (nnurjadin@wesleyan.edu) and Aaron Stagoff-Belfort (astagoffbelf@wesleyan.edu).

News: The News Section is the heart of The Wesleyan Argus as it provides up-to-date information about events and controversies on campus and otherwise affecting the Wesleyan community.

Features: The Features Section gives writers an expanded creative license as it includes profiles of individuals, groups, and clubs, as well as doing in-depth pieces on campus trends, and events.

Arts and Culture: The Arts Section covers campus events from a cappella in basements to professional visiting productions in the Center for the Arts, as well as significant events in the world beyond Wesleyan. Music, movies, television, theater, dance, writing, performance, and visual art all fall into this section. It also welcomes essays, poems, and written work that share more in-depth, personal stories or offer broader cultural commentary.

Sports: The Sports Section covers Wesleyan varsity athletics and occasionally editorials on professional sports.

Opinion: Write for the Opinion Section if you want to craft engaging arguments about current events, campus issues, or anything you feel passionate about. We encourage any level of participation but are always looking for columnists who want to write about one particular issue every other week.

Photo: The Photo Section takes pictures for all sections of The Argus.

Layout: The Layout staff designs each issue of The Argus using Adobe InDesign.

Copy: Copy Editors’ main duty is to check and improve all written text. This includes copy, bylines, headlines, photo captions, and sometimes advertisements. With eagle-like precision and consistency, an Argus copy editor must proofread for mistakes in spelling, grammar, terminology, and punctuation according to the guidelines of The Argus Style Guide and the AP Style Guide.