Astrology with Nico Logo

c/o Lauren Cho

Welcome to The Wesleyan Argus’ weekly astrology column: Entering the Unconscious. Each Friday, pick up a copy of the paper to get acquainted with the vibes for the week ahead.

General: This week, the collective will be resonating with the energy of the Libra full moon that happened on April 6. This means that relationships, friendships and enemies will take center stage as everyone will be asked to negotiate their boundaries and determine what justice looks like to them. This weekend, passions will arise as the need for comfort comes into conflict with the need for deep intimacy. The universe will challenge the depth of your relationships and ask you how far you are willing to go to find true connection. Later in the week, this energy will subside and become more lighthearted. A certain amount of chaos will arise, and the collective will be given the chance to explore new places, learn about new people, and theorize new ways of thinking. This is the perfect time to assert your individuality while also remaining soft in your approach. If you find yourself facing delays, consider it to be the universe’s way of redirecting you to build internally, or to build upon preexisting foundations.

Aries: March 21–April 19

Happy birthday, Aries! This week, life seems to be coming at you from a million different directions. It is likely that you are enjoying this chaos to some extent, while also wishing that you had more control or time to assert and communicate your unique view. Expect delays and impasses in your relationships and home life that will clear up later this week as people around you adopt a more flexible point of view.

Taurus: April 20–May 20

Recently, you may have been feeling confused about who you are or where you are going. You may feel unlucky, but this week, the universe provides you with the chance to connect with yourself and others in a profoundly deep and transformational way. Remain clear in your words and be open to listening.

Gemini: May 21–June 21

This week, you are shining like you have not in a long time. After about seven months of difficulties, the thorn in your side has been removed, and the universe is giving you a chance to reconnect with your lighthearted and kind nature. Later this week, good luck in love and money enters your life. The world will remind you that variety is the spice of life!

Cancer: June 22–July 22

You may be feeling agitated or aggravated, especially with your business connections and career prospects, or you may be questioning your purpose. Your fiery nature is bringing you difficulty because you value comfort and find solace in the rhythms of a stable life. The end of this week brings these difficulties to the forefront of your immediate environment. Confrontation may occur, but so will catharsis.

Leo: July 23–August 22

This week, you are given a sense of freedom and the opportunity to express yourself in a way that propels you towards lofty goals. The universe will ask you to find balance between the relationships that bring you comfort and the ones that bring you advancement. Loyalty is a key trait of yours, but it can be forgotten when ambition gets in the way.

Virgo: August 23–September 22

For the past few weeks, you may have felt an increased sense of obligation that has pushed serious matters of personal transformation to the forefront of your life. If you feel unstable, ground yourself in routine or find an outlet in social connection. In a few weeks, you will feel more stable and self-assured. Early this week, pay attention.

Libra: September 23–October 23

This week, your life is a reflection of both what is happening to you internally and the state of your relationships. As the week progresses, you will be given the chance to explore new relationships, and someone will enter your life to bring you great joy and excitement.

Scorpio: October 24–November 21

This week, your routines are giving you a new sense of passion and energy, which will help you accomplish your goals. However, when opportunities arise, you may find yourself spending more time contemplating the emotional impact of your actions. Finding balance between activity and passivity is important in order for you to determine your true path.

Sagittarius: November 22–December 21

This week, love will come into your life in an interesting way that is neither clear nor expected. Consider this to be the universe’s way of reassuring you, especially if you have been feeling doubtful, overly critical, or paranoid. Later this week, you will embark on a journey of your own choosing.

Capricorn: December 22–January 19

If you are feeling like all forward motion has halted, this is not a coincidence. This happens to everyone sometimes, but you are used to powering through. If you are unable to overcome an obstacle, take time to be gentle with yourself, and find or ask for comfort and reassurance.

Aquarius: January 20–February 18

This week, your energy is focused on working toward opportunities that will help you achieve long-term success. You love looking at the big picture, and later this week, obstacles will fall away, granting you the opportunity to set your complex plans into motion. However, pay attention to your health.

Pisces: February: 19–March 20

These past few weeks, the universe has been sending situations your way that have been making you take off your rose-colored glasses and look at life from a more critical perspective. This is difficult, especially if these situations reveal underlying tensions where you previously thought there was comfort. To ease this discomfort, beautiful and sweet words are coming your way in the form of dreams and visions.