Astrology with Nico Logo

c/o Lauren Cho

Welcome to The Wesleyan Argus’ weekly astrology column: Astrology With Nico. Each Friday, pick up a copy of the paper to get acquainted with the vibes for the week ahead.

General: This weekend ushers in a calming energy after a chaotic and un-grounding few days. You will be provided the chance to breathe, and to find solid ground and comfort. Protect yourself from harsh words or criticism by remaining confident in the way you feel in your body. Nobody can deny your own lived experience. As the week moves on, expect love and romance to take center stage as everyone feels an undeniable need to communicate their feelings. Bring luck into your life by giving compliments freely, being generous in your relationships, and taking risks.

Aries: March 21–April 19

This week, you have incredible luck in love and money. You may have multiple lovers or multiple sources of income enter your life. This week, you will take action to share the feelings of joy and elation that have been growing inside your heart. Let your friends know how much you appreciate them.

Animal: Honeybee, Lucky Number: 3, Food: Ice cream

Taurus: April 20–May 20

This weekend, you may be feeling more emotional than usual, and this has to do with a lack of communication or harsh words. Resolution comes with total forgiveness, letting go, and feeling secure in the way you feel inside. Later this week, growth and pleasure come from this difficult situation and the universe grants you good luck for your strength and perseverance.

Animal: Bull, Lucky Number: 4, Food: Potato

Gemini: May 21–June 21

This week, your subconscious is activated and this may bring you some agitation because you feel that your emotions do not align with your impulses toward action. Remember that strong foundations come through scrutiny and meticulousness. Later this week, expect part of your life to be illuminated in a surprising way that will change how you think about the nature of the universe.

Animal: Heron, Lucky Number: 23, Food: Wheat

Cancer: June 22–July 22

It may seem that the spotlight has turned away from you, but this is the universe giving you a break from turmoil. Take this time to contemplate your higher values, your direction in life, and the ways your friends or connections bring you out of stagnation. If you feel aggravated later this week by a lack of luck or an inability to express yourself, escape these feelings by dreaming of a better future.

Animal: Bear, Lucky Number: 2, Food: Avocado

Leo: July 23–August 22

This weekend, you are given the chance to improve your work performance and gain recognition or promotion from an authority figure. Remember that the universe strives to maintain balance, so the hardships you have been facing will teach you strength and give you the determination to succeed.

Animal: Beaver, Lucky Number: 15, Food: Peas

Virgo: August 23–September 22

This week, you may feel separated from your mind and unable to rationalize the way you are feeling. Let this be a chance for you to free yourself from the analytical framework you live in and open up to a more abstract way of living. You will encounter the magic in others if you let yourself go with the flow.

Animal: Otter, Lucky Number: 6, Food: Orange

Libra: September 23–October 23

This week, new people are entering your life and bringing you a sense of well-being and happiness. Competition arises, especially later in the week, between opposing forces in your life. One side is more action-oriented and optimistic, while the other is stubborn, realistic, and abstract.

Animal: Deer, Lucky Number: 8, Food: Goji Berry

Scorpio: October 24–November 21

This weekend starts with a part of your psyche being shown to you that pulls you towards exploring the unseen realms. Explore your imagination and what an ideal relationship would look like to you. As your energy levels grow, your playful side emerges and you are more willing to engage with life.

Animal: Weasel, Lucky Number: 22, Food: Blackberry

Sagittarius: November 22–December 21

This weekend, focusing on your health, resting, and relieving stress will help you later in the week when emotions and possible conflict arise in partnerships. The universe will ground you by providing wisdom and advice from an authority figure or a friend you respect. Remain open-minded.

Animal: Bat, Lucky Number: 13, Food: Carrot

Capricorn: December 22–January 19

This week, you may be wondering how to approach relationships in a kind and gentle way despite the conflict you feel inside. Establishing a solid routine and attending to your obligations will establish a more solid sense of self. Beware known enemies later in the week.

Animal: Squirrel, Lucky Number 18, Food: Eggs

Aquarius: January 20–February 18

This week, you are looking back over the past two and half years, reflecting on the way that challenges in your life have forced you to redefine your sense of purpose. As you feel more free in communicating what has happened, take action to open yourself towards creativity and living more openheartedly. Good luck is entering your life soon.

Animal: Hippopotamus, Lucky Number: 16, Food: Kale

Pisces February: 19–March 20

Happy Birthday, Pisces! This week, you are interacting with your environment in a genuine way and showing the people around you your inner world. The universe is bringing you a gift this week in the form of random acts of kindness and people who make you feel comforted. Later this week, change up your living space to move stagnant energy.

Animal: Wolf, Lucky Number: 1, Food: Pineapple