Astrology with Nico Logo

c/o Lauren Cho, Social Media Editor

Welcome to The Wesleyan Argus’ weekly astrology column: Astrology With Nico. Each Friday, pick up a copy of the paper to get acquainted with the vibes for the week ahead.

General: This Saturday, the Sun moves into Pisces, ushering in a month focused on the themes of the unconscious, spirituality, creativity and unconditional love. The new moon on Sunday is also occurring in the sign of Pisces, which will loosen the boundaries between ourselves and others, encouraging union. You will also be provided the opportunity to retreat from the world, rest your mind, and replenish your heart. Deep emotions may arise. Recently close relationships have been suffering from a lack of clear communication, but later this week, expect actions to be louder than words as people begin to express themselves more clearly.

Aries: March 21–April 19

This weekend you are exploring parts of your life that have been neglected or hidden from you. Create a sanctuary for yourself and connect to peace. Beware betrayal from an unexpected source. You are moving into a period of great luck in love.

Animal: Flamingo, Lucky Number: 12, Food: Pomegranate

Taurus: April 20–May 20

Hope is entering your life and you are given the opportunity to join a group or initiate a project. Ground yourself in your friendships, especially ones that give you a sense of meaning and purpose. If you feel lost in thought or arguments find a body of water.

Animal: Horse, Lucky Number: 11,  Food: Peach

Gemini: May 21–June 21

For a while, you have been feeling agitated, and this weekend you will be given the chance to reflect on your direction in the world and find a way to channel this energy towards something more positive. Remaining logical and communicative will help you deal with confusing emotions and unclear relationship dynamics.

Animal: Owl, Lucky Number: 5, Food: Beets

Cancer: June 22–July 22

Good fortune enters your life this week, and there is a chance for you to receive advice from someone wise. Something in your life has recently ended, bringing a sense of loss but also a feeling of lightness as if a burden has been released. Later this week, expect a certain amount of aggression. This doesn’t have to be negative, but rather pushing you towards achieving your goals.

Animal: Platypus, Lucky Number: 4,  Food: Rice

Leo: July 23–August 22

This weekend, you will be tapping into deep connections and taking a moment to dive deep into your feelings. This can be uncharted territory for you and can cause some unease. Rest assured that you will be feeling more bold in your love life later this week, and your courage may lead to an exciting adventure.

Animal: Cheetah, Lucky Number: 6,  Food: Red Pepper

Virgo: August 23–September 22

This week, you will meet new people, and you will be taking a more open-minded perspective about your relationships. Take some time to indulge in your self-image and dress up, buy some new clothes, or even try self-massage. Being playful and abstract with your communications will push you towards new places in your career. Forget the details and let yourself be immersed in the present moment.

Animal: Swan, Lucky Number: 7, Food: Celery

Libra: September 23–October 23

This week, you are taking a more serious look at your daily life and routine. The past month may have been fun, but now it is time to focus on how to build a foundation to support yourself, especially in anticipation for future uncertainty. Alternatively, expect good news in your love life. Luck comes to you from your social network.

Animal: Ant, Lucky Number: 8, Food: Wheat

Scorpio: October 24–November 21

Hard times are never forever, Scorpio, and this week you will be given the chance to start anew. As a lighter, more whimsical energy enters your life, let go of cynicism and allow yourself to be swept away with the tide of good vibes. Communications may still be tense or stifled. To remedy this, maintain peace in your relationships by being generous and understanding.

Animal: Dolphin, Lucky Number: 18, Food: Coconut

Sagittarius: November 22–December 21

This weekend, take a look at your home life and establish harmony in the place that you go to nourish yourself. This may bring about some sort of conflict, internal or external. It will be difficult to get your own way, and you may feel pushed in one direction. Expressing yourself will take work because your thoughts are abstract. Harmony comes later in the week.

Animal: Fox, Lucky Number: 22, Food: Oats

Capricorn: December 22–January 19

This week, good luck enters your life in the form of deeper connection with others, which will help lighten your mood and shift your point of view from serious matters to more frivolous and light hearted subjects. This weekend is a good time to establish heartfelt communication with loved ones. Later this week troubles from your past may reappear. Discomfort is natural. Embrace self-compassion.

Animal: Octopus, Lucky Number: 13, Food: Lemon

Aquarius: January 20–February 18

As your season ends, Aquarius, you are left with a sense that despite being sometimes touched by hardship and challenges you now know more about yourself and others. This week, you will be changing your focus from yourself and your identity towards material pursuits. Ground yourself in sensuality and let yourself release intense thoughts through creativity.

Animal: Eagle, Lucky Number: 15, Food: Eggplant

Pisces: February: 19–March 20

Happy Birthday, Pisces! As we move into your season, you may feel a sense of heightened emotionality, but this is also where you thrive. Allow this new energy to inspire you to reach new depths of self-compassion, spirituality and creativity. This weekend, the Moon will grant you a prophetic dream, illuminating to you where secret passions lie. Later in the week, you will be granted the opportunity to re-establish peace where harsh words have caused conflict.

Animal: Salmon, Lucky Number: 33, Food: Egg