Astrology with Nico Logo

c/o Lauren Cho

Welcome to The Wesleyan Argus’ weekly astrology column: Astrology With Nico. Each Friday, pick up a copy of the paper to get acquainted with the vibes for the week ahead.

General: This week we will be feeling the leftover energy from last week’s Full Moon in Leo which brought drama and power struggles into our lives. This week will all be more somber as we will be asked to reconcile personal identity and passion with responsibility and conformity. From Sunday to Tuesday expect romance and flirtation to be the center of your attention. Later in the week, you can expect to be more productive than usual and you will have the chance to express yourself in new ways.

Aries: March 21–April 19

This weekend you will have good luck in your social interactions, communications, and relationships. Take advantage of this moment and later in the week the consequences of your actions may reveal something that has been hidden from you for quite some time.

Color: Golden Lucky

Number: 7

Vibe: Peacemaking

Taurus: April 20–May 20

For the past few weeks you have been putting yourself out there and opening your heart to a wider circle of people. During the middle of the week, your comfort as well as your relationships may come into opposition with your goals and sense of stability. Connecting to a source of freedom and peace can relieve your anxieties.

Color: Magenta

Lucky Number: 2

Vibe: Resolve

Gemini: May 21–June 21

This weekend you have the opportunity to release tension by being playful or by having an adventure. This places you in the right place to let go of the past and regain an open mind for the future. Connect with someone wise who can ground you and point you in the right direction.

Color: Maroon

Lucky Number: 9

Vibe: Searching

Cancer: June 22–July 22

After a period of time when your emotions were electrified and chaotic, you are provided with a period of rest and introspection. Just as the seasons change, so do circumstances. Your unconscious has been holding onto something for too long. Tapping into your creativity can help you let go.

Color: Saphire

Lucky Number: 8

Vibe: Surreal

Leo: July 23–August 22

Harsh experiences and cold people have the tendency to harden the heart. As a Leo, you are always shining but some may seek to dim your glow.  This week, take the chance to come out of the shadows, sit in the sun, and release feelings of shame or insecurity. Alternatively, a deep sense of love and union is entering your life

Color: Iridescent

Lucky Number: 1

Vibe: Starstruck

Virgo: August 23–September 22

A sense of agitation in your mind has been guiding you to transcend your thoughts and enter into the realm of feelings and impressions. The universe will grant you a unique, sensual experience this coming week, bringing you closer to this other world. Alternatively, pay attention to your health this week.

Color: Turquoise

Lucky Number: 3

Vibe: Ethereal

Libra: September 23–October 23

The weekend starts off with the spotlight on you. You are feeling energized by the pleasant atmosphere that surrounds you. As the week progresses, take a look around you and check in with a friend or family member. Luck may come your way and alter your perspective on life.

Color: Silver

Lucky Number: 5

Vibe: Talkative

Scorpio: October 24–November

Your communications may be interrupted this week as your sense of direction is confused by abstractions or roadblocks. Remember that reflections in water change, ripple with movement, and remain inconstant. Allow a close friend or a lover to lend you a pair of rose-colored glasses.

Color: Grey

Lucky Number: 13

Vibe: Lunar

Sagittarius: November 22–December 21

This week you are looking at the bigger picture and are thinking about your ambitions. Conflict may arise within your relationships later in the week but these will be remediated by honest communication. Confront challenges head on instead of ignoring them.

Color: Terracotta

Lucky Number: 12

Vibe: Volcanic

Capricorn: December 22–January 19

You have been making changes to your material possessions recently and switching up your vibe. This is unusual for you since you typically have one unified vision. It is possible that you want to achieve more in your social circles and now is a great time to lower some of the defenses you have set up that keep you from connecting with others authentically.

Color: Dark Green

Lucky Number: 14

Vibe: Change

Aquarius: January 20–February 18

Happy Birthday Aquarius! The past two years have not been easy for you and you have experienced many challenges that have forced you to rebuild your foundations and grow. Luckily, this energy is subsiding and you will start to feel a sense of ease this week. Look back on how far you have come.

Color: Red

Lucky Number: 6

Vibe: Rebirth

Pisces: February: 19–March 20

You have been in a romantic mood for some time now and during the middle of the week, around Valentine’s Day, you feel overcome by all the love that lives inside your heart. Your greatest gift to the world is this kind of unconditional love and when you share it with people you brighten their day. Alternatively, channel this energy you have been feeling to cook a nice meal, decorate your room or put on a fun costume.

Color: Pink

Lucky Number: 11

Vibe: Romantic

Nicholas Summerson can be reached at nsummerson@wesleyan.edu