Now that you’ve all said goodbye to Walter White, let us remind you of your old friends on network primetime. We’ve been waiting all summer for our favorite friends—sorry, characters—to come back. We’ve got weddings at every corner and the beginning of the end for shows and characters, plus Tina Fey. Here’s a roundup for the awesome start to the fall season. Warning: spoilers ahead.

“How I Met Your Mother:” Two words: THE MOTHER. The adorable Cristin Milioti makes her first appearance as Ted’s long awaited future wife. So far, we know she makes some kick-ass cookies and hates Ted’s driving gloves as much as we do. Fans can’t wait to see what the final season holds in store for her. The hour-long premiere took us to Long Island for the beginning of Barney and Robin’s wedding weekend, which will be the setting for the rest of the season. As Wesleyan students (co-creators Carter Bays ’97 and Craig Thomas ’97 are University alumni themselves) and long-time HIMYM fans, we can’t wait to see how the journey of Ted, Marshall, Barney, Lily, and Robin will end, so Ted’s kids can finally get off the couch.

“New Girl:” Nick and Jess are all in! But they can’t handle the idea of living together as a couple yet, so they escape to Mexico to get some time alone. Meanwhile, Winston (along with his puzzle) and Schmidt struggle to be friends without Nick to complete their guy-trio. Schmidt is struggling to choose between Cece and Elizabeth. We feel that the show wants the audience to pick Cece, but personally we can’t help but root for Elizabeth, portrayed brilliantly by Emmy winner Merritt Wever of “Nurse Jackie.” In the second episode of the season, Nick helps Jess as she struggles to fit in with the cool teachers at her new school. Winston falls in love with a cat (who later licks Schmidt’s nipples), and we still don’t know if Schmidt is picking Elizabeth or Cece! We’ll have to stay tuned.

“Modern Family:” Little Fulgencio Pritchett, Gloria and Jay’s baby, is here to stay. He made a huge splash in the premiere episode by providing social commentary on gay marriage. As for the rest of the kids, the boys are joining Alex in high school, Lily is in first grade, and Haley is hitting on Mitchell’s boss. A great moment of the premiere was when Phil and Gloria attempt to be extras in a commercial. But the best moment had to be when Cam and Mitch’s individual plans to propose to each other fall through and they both ended up down on one knee and simply said “yes!” We are beyond amped for the wedding.

“Grey’s Anatomy:” Yes, it is still on the air and still going strong. The premiere opened with our beloved Dr. Webber electrocuted in the basement. Meanwhile, upstairs, Meredith and Derek’s son Bailey Shepard is happy and healthy, and Dr. Bailey could not be happier with the name choice. Our favorite couple is on the rocks because, after discovering that Arizona cheated on her, Callie moves her and their daughter out of the house (which brings us one of the best moments with Derek and the two baby girls outside looking at the stars). Unfortunately, the interns lost their first victim, quirky Dr. Brooks, but it brings them closer together. With their walk into the sunset, it is clear that they are our future. And while we can’t possibly imagine the show without the spectacular Sandra Oh as Dr. Yang, we know that she is going to bring it during her final season. Bring on the tears, Yang!

“Glee:” So here is what you missed on “Glee!” The theme of the week is The Beatles. The second gay proposal of the TV week happened when Blaine serenaded Kurt with the help of every single glee club in the state of Ohio. And while we appreciate the sentiment, it is almost too ridiculous to watch. (Yes, they are just eighteen years old.) The Beatles episodes were written before the tragic death of Cory Monteith this summer, so we have to wait until the third episode for a tribute to him. While the first episode was mediocre, we will definitely be tuning in to see guest star Demi Lovato make her appearance as Santana’s love interest next week.

“Saturday Night Live:” Let’s put it this way, they did a “Girls” parody promo. There’s a fifth girl in town. Her name is Blerta. She is from Albania and is played by host Tina Fey. Clearly the season is already off to a good start. And while we all miss everyone who left (specifically Stefon), we can’t wait to see the six new players live their dreams. Fey helped them find their footing in the first episode and definitely gave them a chance to shine. We can’t even begin to imagine what it would be like to work with the queen of comedy and be a cast member on SNL for the first time all in one night. Hopefully the newbies can keep up!