The men’s swim and dive teams concluded their 2010-2011 campaign this past weekend, Feb. 25-27, at the NESCAC championships on the campus of Bowdoin College. The last chapter in an up-and-down season resulted in a disappointment for the Cardinals, as their 333 points left them in 11th place in the conference. The Cardinals were not without bright spots however, as they secured six top-15 finishes on the weekend, led by strong performances in the 100m and 200m breaststroke by Wes Fantini ’13. Fantini notched a team-best 10th place finish in the 200m breast and nailed down a 14th place showing in the 100m breast. Other top performers for the Cardinals included Alex Brody ’12 and Martin Kafina ’13. Brody sprinted to 12th place in the 100m freestyle and 15th in the 50m freestyle, while Kafina gave Wesleyan 12th and 13th place finishes in the 200m and 100m butterfly, respectively.

The NESCAC meet marked the final collegiate efforts for three Cardinals, co-captains Darren Thomason ’11 and Kevin McKeown ’11 as well as fellow senior standout Jared Courville ’11. The Cardinals ended the season with a 4-9 record, including a 3-6 mark in dual meets, highlighted by three NESCAC victories over Bates, Colby, and Trinity.

• Yards!

Not meters.