Some blessed, anonymous soul has taken a hilarious, and somewhat disturbing online conversation, and transformed it into a YouTube video, so enjoy:

http://collegeacb.com/sb.php?school=wes&page=thread&id=41295&p=1

No shirt no shoes no problem. Here at the ACB, you can post while wearing any attire that you want! There is no dress code on the ACB. No shirt no shoes? NO PROBLEM!

http://collegeacb.com/sb.php?school=wes&page=thread&id=132034&p=1

Neon Deli: What’s the best choices on their menu? I’ve tried a lot of their special sandwiches, but sometimes I find them too messy or over-the-top to really enjoy. I am, however, a big fan of the Noramel and Pesci Pleasure

Responses:

• the best choice is just to avoid them altogether. that place sucks as a deli and only stays profitable because its location allows price-gouging.
  • steve’s lander rules if you like spicy sandwiches, neon deli rules if you aren’t a piece of shit. go during the day and the owner will talk your ear off if he’s in the mood. fran’s the man; he gave me free soup when I was sick and hooks me up with discounts on my cigarettes when he’s got them.
  • bob’s cardiac attack.
  • Their cheesesteaks are definitely the best thing there. jack’s crack-a-lackin is a good one. anything with the pepper turkey is good, for that matter. (not the regular turkey so much.) annie’s roast beef is pretty tasty. Joel’s cajun wrap is the most popular sandwich, but i never really have seen what all the fuss is about, i don’t think it’s very good.
  • sophie’s choice!
  • stem sell
    • that’s the worst fucking name for a sandwich.
    • dutchmaster ftw
    • joel’s Cajun wrap, el Diablo, fire it up. Chicken parm sucks and is never hot

http://collegeacb.com/sb.php?school=wes&page=thread&id=136685&p=1

About Ezra Silk

I have been interested in journalism ever since I was an editor at my high school student newspaper, where I was involved in a freedom of speech controversy that was covered in the local newspaper as well as local television and radio outlets. The ACLU became involved, and the ensuing negotiations lead to a liberalization of my school's freedom of expression policy. I worked as a summer intern at the Hartford Courant after my freshman year at Wesleyan, reporting for the Avon Bureau under Bill Leukhardt and publishing over 30 stories. At the Argus I have been a news reporter, news assistant editor, news editor, features editor, editor-in-chief, executive editor, blogger, and multimedia director. I have overseen the redesign of wesleyanargus.com, founding the Blargus and initiating ArgusVideo at the beginning of my time as editor-in-chief during the spring of my junior year. During my senior year, I have co-edited the Blargus with Gianna Palmer and founded Argus News Radio, a 15-minute weekly show produced by WESU 88.1 on which I conduct a weekly segment interviewing seniors about their thesis topics. I have written over 70 stories at the Argus and continue to do reporting and blogging as much as I can.
  • ha!

you missed the New Moon rape/pregnancy scare at Destinta. easily the best of the ACB in quite awhile