Seth Green is the co-producer of the shows “Robot Chicken” and “Titan Maximum.” He is best known for his roles in “Austin Powers,” “Family Guy,” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.” In the course of our interview with Matt Senreich he weighed in on one of the most important questions facing America:

It really depends on what point in time you’re talking about pitting these two warriors against one another. If you met Luke Skywalker in “A New Hope” and Neo in the beginning of the first movie, neither one of them has really realized their powers. So both of them are pussies, and they suddenly get into a slap fight resulting in nothing. But then you get to Luke in “Jedi” when he’s got that light saber and he’s ready to kill his own father, and you get to Neo, like, right at the end of the first “Matrix” and before those other two movies that I pretend don’t exist, when he’s completely self-realized. They’d kick the shit out of each other.

Wait a second, hold on, I just remembered something. Neo’s power doesn’t exist anywhere except inside the Matrix. Like when they’re traveling in the Nebuchadnezzar, he doesn’t have any superpowers. He’s just a guy with no hair or eyebrows. So if Luke Skywalker were to battle Neo in the Matrix, it’d probably be a pretty fair fight. But if Luke Skywalker and human-being Neo battled in the underworld, he’d kick the shit out of him.

Luke Skywalker has human muscular strength whereas Neo, you know, was a flimsy dude – his whole body was sapped of nutrients because he was feeding machines with his body in electrical impulses.

So I guess it really does depend, but probably Luke Skywalker.