1 The World is all that is the case.

2 It is the case that to write a vacuous narcissistic Wespeak is the functional equivalent of urinating on one’s self publicly.

2.01 A vacuous narcissistic Wespeak can be understood as one full of invective rant but without a discernible point.

2.011 Omni-directional criticism, no matter how witty, by definition has no central message.

2.1 Such Wespeaks as described above are embarrassing, and do not promote a positive image of the Argus.

2.11 This Wespeak does not promote a positive image of the Argus.

3 Martin Benjamin wrote a Wespeak critical of many particulars, but without a central underlying criticism.

3.01 ‘Fuck you, everything,’ cannot rightly be termed a central underlying criticism.

3.02 A lack of an underlying theme linking particulars is the functional equivalence of non-directionality or omni-directionality.

3.021 Such a lack can be understood as equivalent to 3.01.

3.03 Both non-directionality and omni-directionality are words unnecessarily large for their role in this critique.

3.1 Quote Mr. Benjamin, “… and purge the Wespeak page of the nauseating verbal displays the lazy-minded manage to spell out in four letter words.”

3.11 Right back at you, buddy.

4 It is the case that Wespeaks full of witty invective rant but without a central message are nothing but a narcissistic act of public self-promotion.

5 No statement in this Wespeak can be thought of as meaningful.

5.1 All statements are narcissistic.

6 Martin Benjamin has effectively urinated on himself publicly.

6.1 So have I.

7 That which can be spoken of without a central message should not be spoken of at all.

7.1 At least not on the Wespeak page.