Don’t want to ask your parents for money anymore? Want money that you can use on literally anything you please? Don’t have a high credit score or a co-signer? Stressed about paying back money right away? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Thrive Cash is for you! About Thrive Cash: It is an app created by a team of passionate Stanford alums that allows students to borrow money immediately to use for anything they please and pay it back once they receive their first pay-check. This redefines the way credit functions, shifting the focus from a student’s past background to a future potential. With a simple user interface, getting your money has never been easier: 1) Log into the app using your Wesleyan account 2) Send proof of job offer to Thrive Cash 3) Unlock 25% of your first 3 month salary 4) Use the money for anything you please (even spring break!) 5) Choose a payback deposit plan that is most convenient for you No hidden fees, no penalties and no surprises. You get charged what you see. Thrive Cash is expanding in many colleges over the North East, and the reviews keep getting better and better. Download the app or visit the website to unlock the door to your financial independence, in a way that is most convenient for you.

Jahaan Oberoi is a member of the Class of 2019. 

• student

Get this crap off of the argus, This is an ad, nothing more.