One of the most memorable live music events of 2010, PNK @ DKE, is returning to the Delta Kappa Epsilon (DKE) basement this Saturday. Six Wesleyan and three visiting bands will be performing. Cum Tissue, the Parents, Trouser Filth, Beat the Grave, Miami Heat, and Lemonpussy will be representing Wes. Honeysuck will be visiting from Smith College and 2 Tone Bug from New Haven. Rounding out the lineup will be the New York City band White Suns, which features Dana Mathiesson ’09, an ever-present figure in the Wesleyan arts scene.

The atmosphere provided by DKE’s basement did, and certainly will again, compliment the night’s music. Although it features an entirely different lineup, PNK @ DKE 2011 is sure to match last year’s concert in filth and angst. When asked why people should come to the show, co-organizer Scott Infusino ’12 stated, “Last year, [fellow co-organizer Ray Edwards GRAD] gave someone a black eye and broke her finger in the pit. That’s why.” Zain Alam ’13 is also organizing the show.

The show starts at 9 p.m. sharp, and with nine bands, the music is sure to last throughout the night.  Attendees should be prepared for an evening of mosh pits and raw energy.

“Just don’t come to the show wearing nice glasses or flip flops,” warned Infusino.